jeremy m. lange
After the fun filled days of changing hot oil sixty hours a week, I hammered nails in three states before tiring of heat exhaustion and stacks of 3/4 inch plywood.
After deciding that photography might be a better way of expressing myself, 2 more states, a BFA, a Mexican adventure and a 3 year stint in NYC, I returned home to Durham, NC where I live with my wife Alicia, daughter Nyx and son Pablo.
Whenever not making photos or hanging out with my family, I ride my skateboard, as I have done for 20 odd years.
In 2012 I published a book with my sister, Alexandra Lange, Writing About Architecture: Mastering the Language of Buildings and Cities
I am currently in production on my first feature length film FARMER | VETERAN
in association with Vittles Films.
Editorial clients include AARP, Bloomberg Businessweek, le Figaro Magazine, Huffington Magazine, Inc., Marie Claire, the New York Times, No Depression, Outside, Rolling Stone, Spin, Texas Monthly, Time Magazine and the Wall Street Journal.
Commercial clients include Churchkey Records, Duke Performances, HomeTapes, Odessa Records, Polyvinyl Records and the Richmond Redevelopment Housing Authority.
- - farmer | veteran
- - a day at the races
- - pretty birds
- - reen(act)
- - with friends like these
- - semi-pro: working man's football
- - contract kidnapping
- - charlie engle (outside magazine)
- - jay williams (new york times)
- - alexa wyatt (marie claire)
- - jkutchma
- - romney days (huffington magazine)
- - sas: a different kind of company (inc.)
- - preschool wars (time)
- - generation kill (indy week)
- - john darnielle (spin)
- - xiu xiu (polyvinyl)
- - writing about architecture (princeton arch press)
- - sounds of the south (duke performances)
- - the hallelujah train (duke performances)